Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I pass to get the yellow belt on millsberry?

Ok Im STILL on white belt after a long time and I play the game alot and sent a card to the person the sensi told me and it says I completed the task. Once I click on the sensi it says I havent completed one of the tasks yet. Where it has the icons it has all green except for the health icon. So Im guessing thats the one I still need to do? What do I do to get the green on the health icon to complete it if thats the problem?How do I pass to get the yellow belt on millsberry?u have to raise ur health. here r some tips to raise ur health gradually. everyday chech if the health is green or not.



Buy a toiletry item. Then put the toiletry you bought into your house and groom yourself for +1 health point per day

*Toiletries For example... Toothpaste, toothbrush, towel, hairbrush etc...(Buy them from the grocery store... in the toiletries section!)



You must eat breakfast as breakfast, lunch as lunch, and dinner as dinner. Do not use like dinner as breakfast or lunch as dinner or breakfast as dinner. Try to eat all of the food groups each meal. Make sure you eat the meals at the CORRECT Time. Do not eat the food all the time always the same, or it will grow a little slower.



Eat a meat and cheese lasagna and a fruit salad every day and your health points will continue to go up little by littleHow do I pass to get the yellow belt on millsberry?ok well seems like ur glitched...so u might wanna restart ur profile or just give up and find a new game

No comments:

Post a Comment