Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I set the cam belt up on a Nissan LD23 van engine?

I have just replaced the water pump on my Nissan vanette van and am having trouble with the cam belt timing. Is it a matter of aligning the three pulleys with the three marks or is there more to it? Please help.How do I set the cam belt up on a Nissan LD23 van engine?Hopefully you aligned there three timing marks before you removed the timing belt. If you did, then its just a case of re-setting them to there marks. However if you did not, then you have some major problems.

Ja.How do I set the cam belt up on a Nissan LD23 van engine?If you dont know then my advice is get some one who does I would not trust people on here with that if you get it wrong you'll be paying for mor than just a mechanic! Good luck buddy!How do I set the cam belt up on a Nissan LD23 van engine?some cam belts are very complicated to do if you don't know what you are doing,don't take any chances get someone who knows what they are doing to help you.there is a very real chance of a wrecked engine if you get it wrong.good luck
  • client side script
  • increase ramsize
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment