Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I reinsert an string belt into swimming trunks?

These are standard issue swimming trunks with a belt about the length and thickness of a standard-issue tennis shoe string for a %26quot;belt.%26quot; The %26quot;belt%26quot; is heavily out on one hole in the front, but withdrawn deep into the other hole in the front. I can't figure out how to get it out.How do I reinsert an string belt into swimming trunks?You may be able to straighten a wire hanger and gently fish the string out. I have had to do this many times with my sons clothes. Good luck.How do I reinsert an string belt into swimming trunks?ok so pull it out...stick a large saftety pin at one end and thread it through....works like a charm!How do I reinsert an string belt into swimming trunks?step one: buy a new pair

step two : forget old pairHow do I reinsert an string belt into swimming trunks?pull the string all the way out

then attach safety pin onto one end, and it will be easy to thread it through.

good luckHow do I reinsert an string belt into swimming trunks?using a safety pin . attach the safety pin to the string then thread it back through the hole in the trunks.How do I reinsert an string belt into swimming trunks?Pull it out, and then attach a safety pin into one end and feed it through. Then you'll have something to hold on too.

And it's really fun :-)How do I reinsert an string belt into swimming trunks?pull it all the way out then put a safety pin on one end and push it through, it works good, i always do that when i put shoelaces in for the strings on my sweatshirts

No comments:

Post a Comment