Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I fasten a square belt buckle with no prong or holes?

I have a belt I bought from a catalogue with a square belt buckle that has no prong or holes. (Not a D clip style belt) Every time I wear it it just slides undone. Any ideas how I can fasten it so I can wear it to a new years eve party?How do I fasten a square belt buckle with no prong or holes?Hi



I have a belt exactly the same and mine slides undone or loose too.



Only way I have found to help to stop this is to put a elastic band just behind the buckle so its secure and can not slip. Hard to explain but you will see what I mean when you put the elastic band on twist it on a few times so that it is tight and you can hide it just behind the buckle.



Works for me.



xHow do I fasten a square belt buckle with no prong or holes?Thank you! I tried it and it works and is so much easier and cheaper than buying a different belt!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment