Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I stop the seat belt alarm from going off?

I have a 1994 Nissan Sentra w/ automatic seat belts. Even when the upper belt and the lap belt are correctly fastened the alarm randomly goes off. Sometimes sharply tugging on the upper strap helps, but it's not a guaranteed fix. I'm about to go crazy because of the constant beeping sound. Help me. PLEASE!How do I stop the seat belt alarm from going off?You will have to look in your owners manual. Open to the pages that show you which fuse is which, and look for a fuse that should say something about the seatbelt alarm. The manual will tell you where the fuse box is, but you will need to open it, and remove the fuse for the seat belt alarm. MAKE 1000% SURE YOUR REMOVING THE RIGHT FUSE . If its the wrong one, you could screw something else up in the car.

If this is too hard for you, a mechanic will easily do this for you, and should not charge you more than 10 bucks, as this can be done in less than five minutes.How do I stop the seat belt alarm from going off?I would try a shhding.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment