Friday, June 3, 2011

How much is the fine on a seat belt ticket?

I am in Ohio and the officer gave me a ticket for not wearing a seat belt. (Driver). I got a warning on the violation he actually pulled me over for, so I'm thankful for that. But how much should I be expecting to pay on the seat belt fine?How much is the fine on a seat belt ticket?I got 15 seatbelt tickets in the past 2 years. The fine in Ohio was

$125.00, but that was in a commercial motor vehicle, and the state of OH hates truckers. I guess thats why I didn't get a warning.

The average cost has been $110.00.

Ohio was the highest. I refuse to wear my belt, and I think I should

have that right. If they don't want to clean me off the road, then maybe the police should reconsider their careers in public service.How much is the fine on a seat belt ticket?mine was 140. **** richardson, tx

Report Abuse

How much is the fine on a seat belt ticket?In West Virginia it's like $25How much is the fine on a seat belt ticket?75 dollars plus court cost you looking about $230.00 you are lucky.How much is the fine on a seat belt ticket?I don't know what the laws are where you live. But I too got that no seat belt ticket among other things. But here you can go to an 8 hour class called %26quot;traffic school%26quot;. Then the ticket is wiped clean and doesn't show on your record. The class was free and you don't owe a dime on the ticket.How much is the fine on a seat belt ticket?I don't live in Ohio but I got three of those rascals here in NYS in one year! (I have now learned my lesson) They were $50 plus a $50 surcharge for a total of $100 each offense!How much is the fine on a seat belt ticket?I am not sure of the price in Ohio. I got a seat belt ticket a couple of years ago in Indiana and it cost me 34 dollars. It really depends on your state. My suggestion is to call the county that you received the ticket and ask them what the cost is. I would say somewhere between 25 to 50 Bucks.How much is the fine on a seat belt ticket?i own a repair shop,and i got one about 2 years ago,and it was 10 bucks for the first time,it goes to 20 on the second and thirty on the third,and then it goes to 65 ,plus court cost,but i haven't gotten any more,the fine is usually about the same from state to state on seat belts,but that's usually what it cost,,and believe me they watch for you after the first one,,good luck,i hope this help,s.How much is the fine on a seat belt ticket?its cheaper than your life.....How much is the fine on a seat belt ticket?They will probably put you in front of a firing squad and sell your parents to the lowest bidderHow much is the fine on a seat belt ticket?In MY state, not Ohio, it is $25.



Wear your seat belt. It is for YOUR safety and you will feel much more comfortable when you get used to it. If I forget for a few minutes, I feel strange with no restraint. Good luck on your ticket. PopsHow much is the fine on a seat belt ticket?50.00 in tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment