Friday, June 3, 2011

In Club Penguin,I'm a yellow belt. I feel like I've been one forever. How do I become an orange belt?

I've been going to to the dojo(in club penguin) alot. Why am I not an orange belt yet? How many Card-Jitsu games do I need to play?In Club Penguin,I'm a yellow belt. I feel like I've been one forever. How do I become an orange belt?To gain belts you need to talk to Sensei and select Compitition Mode, not the Blue Mats.No matter how much you win on the blue mats they don't help you gain belts.They are only for practice.Here are the estimated wins for getting belts.



White belt - 5-7 wins



Yellow belt - Estimated 7-13 more wins



Orange belt - Estimated 8-14 more wins



Green belt - Estimated 9-15 more wins



Blue belt - Estimated 10-16 more wins



Red belt - Estimated 12-17 more wins



Purple belt - Estimated 13-18 more wins



Brown belt - Estimated 14-19 more wins



Black belt - Estimated 15-20 more wins.



Hope I Helped!In Club Penguin,I'm a yellow belt. I feel like I've been one forever. How do I become an orange belt?thanks

Report Abuse

In Club Penguin,I'm a yellow belt. I feel like I've been one forever. How do I become an orange belt?You must at least defeat a penguin 8 times to pass on to another belt.

Report Abuse

In Club Penguin,I'm a yellow belt. I feel like I've been one forever. How do I become an orange belt?if you have a fast PC always remember where to place your cursor in the place...e.g.yes and no and if your gonna lose close it right up and if somebody says Your a quitter don't mind them i have an ability an ability to sense other things feel the rhythm of the card his moving and shoot! I'm a ninja

Report Abuse

In Club Penguin,I'm a yellow belt. I feel like I've been one forever. How do I become an orange belt?you have to defeat a yellow belt 8 times.or defeat someone thats higher than a yellow belt 8 times.





im a black belt. im called brown queen. go on club penguin on the 25th of april.go on server big snow. go to the town. when u get there shout %26quot;missiipi%26quot;. ok? allright cya.

Report Abuse

In Club Penguin,I'm a yellow belt. I feel like I've been one forever. How do I become an orange belt?Yellow belt - 13 total wins needed.

Orange belt - 21 total wins needed.

Green belt - 30 total wins needed.

Blue belt - 40 total wins needed.

Red belt - 52 total wins needed.

Purple belt - 64 total wins needed.

Brown belt - 76 total wins needed.

Black belt - 88 total wins needed.

Report Abuse

In Club Penguin,I'm a yellow belt. I feel like I've been one forever. How do I become an orange belt?To get the orange belt you can either play against Sensei (very difficult)

or you could play 20 games of card jitsu and he'll reward you.In Club Penguin,I'm a yellow belt. I feel like I've been one forever. How do I become an orange belt?take it from me im a ninja just play competetoin mode alot and you will have that orange belt in no time:)In Club Penguin,I'm a yellow belt. I feel like I've been one forever. How do I become an orange belt?hello and you need to win 21 matches (not in a row) and play compotition mode a lot and thats the way!!! im a black belt and if you want more tips visit http://manstermash.wordpress.com for giveaways, secrets,and cheats. thx and c ya next time!!!In Club Penguin,I'm a yellow belt. I feel like I've been one forever. How do I become an orange belt?go here

http://manstermash.wordpress.com/categor

its got all your answers and while ur there check ut some other things. = )

hope it helps byeIn Club Penguin,I'm a yellow belt. I feel like I've been one forever. How do I become an orange belt?First of all, don't worry about how many wins you need!! Just keep fighting in Competition Mode and keep doing it until you get your orange belt. The reason why you don't have to worry about the wins you get is because I got 2 of my belts from when my opponent beat me and 1 belt when my opponent quit the round. My friends also won some belts like that so I'm trying to say that you just keep fighting!! Just make sure that you are fighting in Competition Mode and that's all.In Club Penguin,I'm a yellow belt. I feel like I've been one forever. How do I become an orange belt?It's simple! Just keep trying, and never give up!In Club Penguin,I'm a yellow belt. I feel like I've been one forever. How do I become an orange belt?How old are you, may I ask?



And just keep challenging people and play the sensei guy. Works for me.In Club Penguin,I'm a yellow belt. I feel like I've been one forever. How do I become an orange belt?ok u kinda seem five but the way u got 2 da yellow belt is da way u get 1 da ORANge belt i mean a idiot can do dat

No comments:

Post a Comment