Friday, June 3, 2011

How much to replace a timing belt on a 2000 Honda Accord EX V6, parts and labor?

I want to get my timing belt replaced on my 2000 Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe. I am not going to do it myself. What is considered a fair price to have it professionally installed?How much to replace a timing belt on a 2000 Honda Accord EX V6, parts and labor?not sure which country, but one thing you don't do,is, go to a Honda dealer,as they will rip you off with high labour charges, but you are looking at 2 hours work, plus partsHow much to replace a timing belt on a 2000 Honda Accord EX V6, parts and labor?Possibly from 500 to 700. Dealers may charge more. But, you have to replace it before it fails, because if it breaks, you need an entire engine install (2000+ dollars).

No comments:

Post a Comment