Friday, June 3, 2011

How do you choose the right belt for an outfit this season?

I like the belted sweater look, but I don't know the best style for me and for different outfits. In particular, I have a sweater that I would like to wear with knee-length skirt. Should I wear a thin belt at the waist with this outfit? I am very petite--short and thin--and the large belts that I see everywhere make me look very short. Any suggestions?How do you choose the right belt for an outfit this season?When you are wearing a skirt with the sweater, the thin belt is definatley the way to go. But when you have a long, sweater dress, stick to a thicker belt. If you wore a thin belt on the baggy sweater dress, it wouldn't cinch it at all and the sweater would fold over on the belt, making you not able to see it. And no! Do not wear thick belts with tight clothes. It's just wrong. That one answerer has it reversed and upside down. I hope I helped.



Thanks for the points, dahling.How do you choose the right belt for an outfit this season?Probably stick to a thinner belt, i have the same problem, I'm also petite. Also depends what clothes you're wearing, if you're wearing a skirt of baggy clothes maybe go for a thinner belt, if you're gonna wear tight clothes, a thick belt can look good.



It's all fashionable anyway you wear it!How do you choose the right belt for an outfit this season?i reckon the thin belt would be better as u say u a petite it will make u look a bit taller as the big belts will make u even smaller .How do you choose the right belt for an outfit this season?you should try a medium size belt not to big and not to thin. The problem is if you wear a thin belt it could get lost in a sweater and skirt. So try something in between. Also knee length skirts shorten u so u might want to try a right above the knee with a ankle boot to make ur legs look longer and make sure u sweater is not to chuncky and long it should be a lil form fitting w/ it stopping right below the waist.

No comments:

Post a Comment