Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the belt of my riding lawn mower?

I have a Bolens riding lawn mower and the belt snapped. We have a replacement belt, but can't find my owners manual - I need to know where/how to tighten it? Anybody please?How do I change the belt of my riding lawn mower?well, it should have a spring loaded belt tentioner. look around at all of the pullys that it goes on to, check if any of them move around. the belt may actualy be loose when the blade isnt engaged so try turning the lever and see if it tightens up some.How do I change the belt of my riding lawn mower?Have you looked online for a manual download. Belts on yard equipment usually are pretty straight forward to replace. Standard tools should do the trick. What belt is it, for the mower deck, the blade that is or some other part of the mower?
  • brown hair
  • Comforter Sets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment