Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I put on a drive belt on a Craftsman riding lawnmower?

I was mowing the grass one day and then the mower stopped moving. It was running just wouldnt move. I noticed a belt was broke. (The drive belt), I can not figure out how to put the new one that I bought back on. Can someone please help me. Thanks.How do I put on a drive belt on a Craftsman riding lawnmower?Go to Sears.com then parts. Get the model number from the lawnmower and type it in as directed. Then go to the area of parts where the belt is located. This diagram should show you how it is to be routed.How do I put on a drive belt on a Craftsman riding lawnmower?look under the hood or under one of the foot rests, they sometimes put decals there with the routing. I know that there is a decal on the mower deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment