Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I fix my jammed seat belt?

I have a 2000 v6 ford mustang (two door). The passenger side seat belt is spring loaded. You reach behind you and pull it out to buckle up, then it retracts through a hole in the interior car. It is completely stuck now. When my boy friend tries to pull the belt across his chest it wont give. He is not able pull it out enough to buckle it. It has no spring back and it wont come out of the hole. We have tried feeding the belt back in to the hole and tugging it to release the locking mechanism with out success. How do I fix the belt with out ripping apart the inside of the car?How do I fix my jammed seat belt?call autozone and ask over phoneHow do I fix my jammed seat belt?http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fixing+a+stuck+seat

No comments:

Post a Comment