Monday, September 19, 2011

96 honda civic belt squeaks. Can anyone please tell me where to find information on how to tighten the tension

My belt is squeaking bad and I need to quiet it down. Hopefully someone knows of a website (w/ pictures) or can tell me how to tighten these so they stop squeaking.96 honda civic belt squeaks. Can anyone please tell me where to find information on how to tighten the tensionSqueaking usually means the belt is worn and needs replacement, not a tightening issue96 honda civic belt squeaks. Can anyone please tell me where to find information on how to tighten the tensionJust call your dealership.96 honda civic belt squeaks. Can anyone please tell me where to find information on how to tighten the tensionget a haynes manual. but most honda's accessory belts are tightened by adjusting the power steering pump or AC compressor..96 honda civic belt squeaks. Can anyone please tell me where to find information on how to tighten the tensionI took my Honda to a mechanic and he charged me twenty bucks to tighten it. Cheap, plus a mechanic knows more about that kind of stuff.96 honda civic belt squeaks. Can anyone please tell me where to find information on how to tighten the tensionsimply go to a local auto parts store and read the open book. better yet, if you know you're going to keep the car for a long time, buy it. the clinton's are probably $30 or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment