Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I remove the seat belt guide on the driver's seat on a 2003 Chevy Cavalier?

I'm trying to remove the seat belt guide to put seat covers on the driver and passenger seats. I can't find any release button.How do I remove the seat belt guide on the driver's seat on a 2003 Chevy Cavalier?I have a 2002 cavalier ,but not sure if the seat belt is the same as the 2003 model. My seat belt runs from the bottom of the seat up to the center piece between the front %26amp; rear door.(door jam)where it can slide up or down, if this is the part that you want to remove you will need to pull the plastic piece apart so that you can get to the nut that holds it into place,now if you want to remove the seat belt piece that you hook the seat belt into ,you will need to remove the bolt that holds it down to the body of the car. If your seat has the seat belt guide on the top of the seat it should have a small round cover in the center of it that you will need to pop out so that you can get to the nut that holds it into place.How do I remove the seat belt guide on the driver's seat on a 2003 Chevy Cavalier?There is no release. The guide snaps in at the factory and will most likely break if you try to take it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment