Friday, September 23, 2011

How much does it cost to replace a seat belt in a 2004 honda civic ex coupe?

My dog chewed through the driver's side seat belt, and in my state you have to have your seat-belt on, so I must replace it (although, I would anyways)



I am wondering how much it is going to cost me if I go to the honda dealership?



How much will the labor cost be?How much does it cost to replace a seat belt in a 2004 honda civic ex coupe?About $60 for labor.How much does it cost to replace a seat belt in a 2004 honda civic ex coupe?not a big job half hour labour at most, just a replacement seatbelt may be very expensive, however you may pick up one seccondhand cheap enough,How much does it cost to replace a seat belt in a 2004 honda civic ex coupe?its a little more complicated then half hour worth of labor, but you can do it yourself if you have the tools...





when you pull the b-pillar cover off, it is self explanatory on how to change it out... you may have to remove the seat as well to get to the bolt on the floor, unless its attached to the seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment