Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I create a realistic Championship belt in Photoshop?

I want to create a realistic Wrestling Championship Belt in photoshop. Does anyone have any tutorials or anything like that? BTW I want to us the World Heavyweight Championship (The Big Gold Belt) as the basis. Thanks.How do I create a realistic Championship belt in Photoshop?Hey Thomas,



Yeah no problem, search for %26quot;World Heavyweight Championship belt%26quot; on Google images. Save the image on your desktop by clicking the right mouse button on the full res image. Open the file in photoshop and use it as a reference.



I believe there are some copyright issues involved but if you only use the image as a reference there should be no problem. Trace the image on a separate layer and print it out. Make sure you change the image size to the appropriate size and change the dpi to 300.



On another note I would use illustrator for this type of work but there is a learning curve to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment