Monday, September 19, 2011

How do you remove a seat belt on a 93 ford ranger?

My driver side seat belt buckle broke and the belt won't latch. I got a brand new seat belt for the truck, but I have no clue how to get to the retractable part of the belt. I have the T-50 to take out the bolts for the buckle and the top mount so that is not my problem. How would I get to the retractor part of the belt?How do you remove a seat belt on a 93 ford ranger?Mine has a t-50 bolt attached at the botton of the retractable part. If you do not see a bolt, try to see if you can open the retract box and then you will see it. By looking at the replacement, you should see where the bolt is and how to get to it.How do you remove a seat belt on a 93 ford ranger?just follow the belt to end

just go buy a new seat belt



most of time just a big nut or bolt at each end hard to unscrew not hard to replace

No comments:

Post a Comment