Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I replace the belt on a Hotpoint Aquarius Extra WMA34 washing machine?

The washing machine in my house has been working fine until now when it started smoking. I believe this is because of the belt and I need to know how to replace the belt. Anyone?How do I replace the belt on a Hotpoint Aquarius Extra WMA34 washing machine?If it is smoking it is NOT the belt. It is more likely the motor has gone or the main board depending where the smoke was coming from.How do I replace the belt on a Hotpoint Aquarius Extra WMA34 washing machine?Okay, thanks! :)

Report Abuse

How do I replace the belt on a Hotpoint Aquarius Extra WMA34 washing machine?Go espares website they have videos on how to repair various appliances:http://www.espares.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment