Monday, September 19, 2011

How should I tie a belt without a buckle?

Belt is very long, and made out of cloth. Any particular ways I can tie it to make it look nice?How should I tie a belt without a buckle?you could use an elastic and do it that way. or you could simply double knot it. or loop it into the belt loops. so many options. to make it look nice i would go with the elastic method.How should I tie a belt without a buckle?make a knot!How should I tie a belt without a buckle?Cloth belts can be tied, just like on robes. But to keep them tied, that is the emberassing challenge. BUt to look nice, you could tie it on the side, double knotted.How should I tie a belt without a buckle?i agree w/ the gurl above me tie it in a knotHow should I tie a belt without a buckle?Make a knot at the side of your hip with one length slightly longer than the other, have the remainder hang down no further than your knee.How should I tie a belt without a buckle?The rabbit should go around the tree once and then down through the hole. Let the ens hang, kind of like sashes. I know it sounds silly, but that's the best way a straight man can describe it. They showed my wife how to do it %26quot;fasionably%26quot; when she got her new coat.How should I tie a belt without a buckle?This will be hard to explain, but here it goes.

After I've gone around once, I take the end of the belt and pull it behind the belt section already around my waist.

I then take the rest of it and bring it down between the belt section around my waist and the %26quot;loop%26quot; I created with the second layer.

I hope that helps, but it is hard to describe.



If you can find a site with how to tie a belt for a renaissance costume, they may have this method described since that is where I learned it.How should I tie a belt without a buckle?tei a knot or a bow.How should I tie a belt without a buckle?Wrap it around your waist, then use a large sparkly brooch to pin it together. This looks so beautiful.How should I tie a belt without a buckle?tie it in a knot or bow at the side of you hipHow should I tie a belt without a buckle?Tie a knot. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment