Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do you attach a little velvet pouch to your medieval belt?

Should I run the belt through the drawstrings, or tie them around the belt, or what? Either way, it would seem difficult to remove and open the pouch. How did they really do it?How do you attach a little velvet pouch to your medieval belt?I have a small velvet puch whose drawstrings are long enough to loop around the belt and the bag to make a hawkeye knot ( I think that's the right name) but it allows me enough slack that i could slip my hand in if I wanted to.How do you attach a little velvet pouch to your medieval belt?i would suggest velcroHow do you attach a little velvet pouch to your medieval belt?Cut two small slits in the back of the bag, just long enough for the belt to go through, then run the belt through the loops. That way the opening of the bag isn't impeded in any way. If you are worried about things falling through, sew a small piece of fabric over the holes on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment