Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I make a home made chastity belt?

Next week my uni is having a Fetish themed night, and I'm taking part in a fetish costume secret santa. Any ideas on how to make a cheap home made chastity belt?How do I make a home made chastity belt?Get a jock strap, spray it with silver paint and sew a cheap padlock on it.How do I make a home made chastity belt?duct tapeHow do I make a home made chastity belt?Put a picture of indycar on your underwear, that will stop any god fearing creature dead in their tracks.How do I make a home made chastity belt?get some fake razor sharp teeth, and stick them on like jaws onto a g string all over the crotch area.How do I make a home made chastity belt?lmao whitney. You're giving him bad advice! If he did that, little kids- and adults too, for that matter- would randomly kick him in the nuts.



She has that face you want to head-butt.How do I make a home made chastity belt?Correct application knife and a bottle of peroxide eliminates any need for a chastity belt in a dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment